יום שני, 12 ביוני 2017

...ohhh St. Tropez

There are places that knows that they are dreamy even before we were in them ...... So St. Tropez!
Really a dreamy vacation for me..:)

Prima's stunning St. Tropez collection and MIP June challenge, so inspired and push me to create. so, here was born the next layout I really enjoyed to made with a picture of my sweety redhead son. Also took a step-by-step tutorial for you (all products list&video after pics).
I hope you'll like it :)




Some close ups..




Materials list:


1. Prima's flowers, St. Tropez collection
2. Ephemera with foil accent, St. Tropez collection
3. Background sheet "Vintage pastel", Meme Ve Mari
4. Background sheet "French sands", Prima
5. Soft Matte gel, Finnabair
6. Stone paste, Finnabair
7. Heavy gesso white, Finnabair
8. Micro beads, Splash - Prima
9. Watercolor "The classics" - Prima
10. Chipboards - Art-prosvet
11. Metal trinkets - St. Tropez collection
12. Say it in crystals - St. Tropez collection
13. Art stones, Finnabair
14. Planner flowers, Prima
15. White embossing powder, Wow
16. Cling stamp, Prima


Step by step tutorial


Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE on my YouTube channel
And leave a comment if you love it
I'd really appriciate that :)





הוסף רשומת תגובה

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.